Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NOTD: Crawford's Wine

I have another Nail of the Day from a few weeks to show you guys! I went through and bought a handful of Orly's the last time Sally Beauty was having their red tag clearance sale, and I've been going through and trying them all out.

Crawford's Wine is a rosy red with a bit of white shimmer running through it. There isn't so much to make it appear frosty, but it's a noticeable amount. I was undecided on whether or not I liked the shimmer when I bought it, but I thought it might be a fun color for toes even if it wasn't my favorite type of red. After wearing it, I think I have decided I prefer red cremes, but this was a nice enough formula, and the shimmer isn't super frosty. I could see this being a really fun color to use for stamping. I'm not sure whether or not this shade is still available, but it's not showing up on Orly's website so I don't think it is.

Here it is in direct sunlight:


And again in indirect light:

So, there you have it; not my new favorite polish, but I think it was worth the couple of bucks I spent on it. It kind of looks like a holiday shade to me, and I'm looking forward to playing around with it.

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)